3 year old death grip!
iM LAUGHING SO HARD BC THE BROTHER IS STARING AT HER LIKE “OMFG” AND SHES STANIDNG BACK THERE HOLDING HER HANDS LIKE “i never knew what i was capable of, my powers are here”
I just reblogged this yesterday but I fucking had to do it again because it gets funnier every single time omg
u finally make enough money to have a black car pick u up from the airport, but the guys always put the sign down when they see u cause they know it can’t be u. then u walk up to them and say “im donald” and they go “…oh”.
I wish you were in this room with me right now. I wish I could put my arms around you. I wish I could touch you.
You think ‘Okay, I get it, I’m prepared for the worst’, but you hold out that small hope, see, and that’s what fucks you up. That’s what kills you.
Stephen King, “Joyland” (via creepnymph)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)